[[NASHRYDA]]
This is a wonderful blog created by three Organizational Communication students. We have been selected to be in one team, to cooperate with each others and view our ideas together. We hope to make this blog great and full of information... relax..review..& response..

IF I SHOULD DIE..<<14.3.08>>

By JuLiDa

If I should die, think only this of the "real" me:

When I realize my foot step on the earth
I back to the real world
I always live in fantasy
To make it reality, myself full with mystery
Sensitive, lonely, happy go lucky
Don’t you judge me from what you see
I am not like anyone of you think of
Shy, smiley- face, smooth
Sometime someone ask me to stop talking
Be descent and soft.
Dislike to scold, to mad of anyone
I will suffer inside if I hurt others
i seek for apologize if i ever do that
I am not pretending or acting
I have a multiple characters
But keep in ur mind, I am not hypocrite!
If I love someone
I love with all of my heart, too loyal
thanks to all my loves
If I regard anyone as my friends
I bear in mind to treat them as best as I can,
thanks for being my friends
If you touch my heart, if you betray me
I will cry all the day and night
In the toilet and in front of mirror
I love my mom, she is a good listener to me
I still remember she take care of me
While I’m having a critical fewer
She did not sleep for the whole night
Promise me you will live in happily!
I love my dad, he understand me so much
Even he mad with me, he advices me with politeness
promise me you will be strong forever!
I love babies, cats and flowers
Please stay away from my corpse-cockroaches!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?